Tuesday, May 4, 2010

above and below sea level...

Last weekend we were invited to relax in Whidbey Island with our dear friends the Vander Pols. The weather was so so, but I felt like I was rejuvenated; something I haven't felt in a really long time.

Finn was uncommonly cranky the first day due to 2 teeth and 4 molars coming in at the same time. Plus a fever and running nose to boot! Despite the pain, he had a great time playing with his little pal Cooper.

Finni loves his little shell he found...

We took a drive up to Mt. Eerie which Chase and I haven't been to since we married there nearly 5 years ago. 
Finn walking Holland... I want a puppy...


Crazy to think that Afton and I have kept in touch since we went to high school together and now both have beautiful baby boys who can be friends as well.
Almost 5 years ago Chase and I stood in the exact same spot and wed. I love that we can come back to such a beautiful place and be reminded of that beautiful day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment