Friday, March 6, 2009

cousin tyler and sunshine...


Last Summer we cut out a ton of bushes in our front yard to make way for a flagstone walkway Chase built, and then covered the rest with grass. On Monday morning I went outside to see tiny flowers blooming at random in the grass. It reminded me that spring is here or soon will be, either way it made me smile.

We've been taking Finn on walks everyday day the weather is decent. Fresh air is so good for everyone, and I'm so excited to spend much more time in the sunshine...

Chase's cousin Tyler comes over all of the time to work on his Mustang with Chase since they both drive them. 4 out of 5 days a week I come home from work to find the boys in the garage working on their cars, it's pretty cute... or manly I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment