So it's been 4 days since Chase left for England...
Finn misses his dad and runs around the house in search of "Dada". He's become extremely cranky around 4pm until bedtime. Also Finn refuses to eat dinner. Instead of complaining I'm really trying to focus on the problem solving. So I've been working very hard to plan as many distractions as possible... We'll see if I'm still alive in 3 weeks...
Another one of my missions and probably will be for the next 18 years, is to try and keep Finn alive... I knew I'd have my hands full raising a mini-Chase, but seriously??? Every time I turn around...
Hopefully Chase won't be too upset at the missing and broken pieces of his XBOX 360...
I do find it so sweet how much alike Chase and Finn are. And I'm excited to see their bond grow as Finn gets bigger, they are such kindred spirits.





Oh, boys!!! They are so much work...I love how you said you need to keep him alive...that's just how I feel with jakey!!! They are so much works, and seriously, where would they be without us?
ReplyDelete