Tuesday, October 27, 2009

eat the pumpkin patch finn...

A couple of Sundays ago we took Finn to the pumpkin patch after church. It was gorgeous and very muddy. Chase and I decided to let Finn go nuts in the mud, he's a boy so whatever. Basically I has to strip him down when we got back into the car, he was covered. I think it was worth it though.
Wheeling Bug around in the wheelbarrow, this was difficult because he kept trying to climb out.
Meet Finn's old man face. He makes this face when it's really bright outside.
Meet Finn's 007 face...
Meet Finn's sneaky sneaky baby face...
Oh all the things Finn ate that day; pumpkins, dirt, corn, dirt, corn stalks, dirt... Did I mention dirt?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh the messy life as a mother of a boy, it sure is fun though isn't it? What a little sweetie! You are awesome to let him be messy and have fun!

    ReplyDelete