I've been trying to get creative with things to occupy Finn during the "rainy season". He's not yet at the age to do crafts or build a Lego spaceship. He crawls to every corner of the house, walks around all of the furniture, drags the chairs and stools around, opens all of the cupboards in the kitchen and bathroom, and bangs on the glass doors talking to the birds and squirrels in the backyard.

Bug is not the type to just sit and play quietly either, he's in Constant motion. And since he's discovered everything at ground level, he's now working on everything out of his reach. He works really hard to reach over the top of the back of the couch and peer over. He's also taken to climbing on everything. He climbs on me, Chase, and his toys to get onto the couch or a chair, and then on the back of the couch to try and clinbt he walls. We even caught him standing up straight on top of his cousins firetruck hanging onto a stool.



If anyone has any advice on how to keep a wild baby busy during rotten weather please let me know! We go on walks everyday, but clearly it isn't enough! Chase said that we should just have another baby for Finn to play with...very funny...


Regardless, Finn's energy reminds me of Chase and I love seeing the similarities between father and son, it makes my heart melt.
Cheesy I know, but it's true.
Siblings do make for great playmates!
ReplyDeleteDude, I feel ya... I'll be in the same boat with Ty. One of these rainy days we'll have to get together and just let the boys crawl around and poke and pull on each other - something new to entertain them, lol.
ReplyDelete