Funny story (definitely funny hehe, not funny HAHA); So a month ago Chase was telling me about this guy that he works with that he thinks is really cool and he's excited because he's coming over to England for a few months while we're here. So then the guy shows up here in England and Chase is so excited that his new work BFF is here and they start going running together like 3-4 nights a week. After peppering Chase with a few more questions I find out I went to high school with this guy. Not only that, we were in the same AP class nerdy circle of friends. Not only that we kind of dated for a week before I completely blew him off because this college guy I was completely in love with finally realized I existed, who happens to be Chase. Well we've all had a good laugh about it now, especially Chase who loved watching me wiggle with discomfort at first-also I think he feels like a superior male, hehe. Anyway work BFF guy and Chase have been running and hiking a lot in preparation for this big UK fitness thing they entered coming in January. I'm really proud of Chase, and I'm also really glad he's found a good outlet so his head won't explode because of work stress. I am also really proud of Chase because he has been talking with work BFF guy a lot about faith and he plans on coming to church with us when we get home. Here are some pictures of Chase as he summited Glyder Fawr in Snowdonia which is the tallest peak in Wales.
On Saturday we went to Church Farms with our friends the Unwin's for a little hay ride and pumpkin picking (which they didn't have). BUT they did have loads of cute animals to pet, and fun activities to do as well, oh yeah and ice cream.
Finn chasing away the chickens...
Daddy throwing Finn into the bushes, which Finn oddly thinks is very funny...
Ok these things were AWESOME and I totally want Chase to build me one! And I know Finns eyes are covered but he was giggling the whole time- he's a little adrenaline junkie just like his daddy.
Hope you're all getting ready for your Halloween festivities!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment