Well it's been almost 2 weeks since Finn and I met up with Chase to embark on our new adventure here in the UK. The city of Chester, where we live, is a pretty small place-which I now know like the back of my hand. We've settled into a pretty good routine here while Chase is at work, so it's starting to feel more like home. I'm thrilled whenever I find a new shop to explore or a new running trail in the city, OR the fact that the local drugstore is THE most amazing place I've ever seen-a Target and a Sephora combined! It's rained a bit here and there, but it's still been warm and the sun shines everyday.
Sunday we took a drive through the Welsh countryside and looped over to the coast on our way home. I'm sure I've mentioned this before but this place is beautiful!
Here is TT (Tom Tom) directing us to the beach while we wait for a sheep crossing. And can I just say that Welsh IS gibberish! Every road sign looked like a typo, we are very thankful for TT.











No comments:
Post a Comment